IC-BPS FORUM
Interstitial Cystitis Bladder Pain Syndrome discussion forum
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No more work for me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarah1234

No more work for me.  Empty
PostSubject: No more work for me.    No more work for me.  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 2:45 pm

My bladder is taking a toll on my physically and mentally. I was working in childcare but the last few months I would cancel shifts and even whole weeks of work because of my pain. This caused me stress because I was always worried about whether I'd be able to work and the stress made my pain worse so I'd have to cancel my shift. I did a 3 hour shift today after not sleeping last night because of pain and I only just made it through the pain was unbearable. I called the office after my shift and told them I wasn't coping and they changed my status to inactive and told me to call them when I feel better. I just went to Centrelink and I'm applying for a Newstart allowance until I get a diagnosis, when I get my diagnosis I'll be applying for disability. If we found a cure for this condition there will be less people on disability. I never thought I'd have to go on disability especially at suck a young age, I'll be 30 next month. Are there many people here working or on disability?
Back to top Go down

No more work for me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IC-BPS FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: