IC-BPS FORUM
Interstitial Cystitis Bladder Pain Syndrome discussion forum
CalendarCalendar  HomeHome  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No more work for me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarah1234

PostSubject: No more work for me.    Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:45 pm

My bladder is taking a toll on my physically and mentally. I was working in childcare but the last few months I would cancel shifts and even whole weeks of work because of my pain. This caused me stress because I was always worried about whether I'd be able to work and the stress made my pain worse so I'd have to cancel my shift. I did a 3 hour shift today after not sleeping last night because of pain and I only just made it through the pain was unbearable. I called the office after my shift and told them I wasn't coping and they changed my status to inactive and told me to call them when I feel better. I just went to Centrelink and I'm applying for a Newstart allowance until I get a diagnosis, when I get my diagnosis I'll be applying for disability. If we found a cure for this condition there will be less people on disability. I never thought I'd have to go on disability especially at suck a young age, I'll be 30 next month. Are there many people here working or on disability?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

No more work for me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1