IC-BPS FORUM
Interstitial Cystitis Bladder Pain Syndrome discussion forum
CalendarCalendar  HomeHome  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Trying to ease painful symptoms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mooli

PostSubject: Trying to ease painful symptoms   Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:20 am

I have recently been diagnosed with IC after a persistent UTI over the last year which refused to clear up with 3 lots of Kefflex. i had been under a lot of stress with the death of my husband 18 months ago and am not sure if the stress had contributed to the condition. I am now experiencing nocturnia and urgency and pain, especially in the afternoon. The IC diet has been helping and I am also using the alkaline foods list to try and keep the bladder as little irritated as possible. Also eating as much raw and green food as possible and taking the probiotics trice a day. I am suspecting a bacteria and will be sending a sample off to Pathogenus in the USA to see if/what result I get from that. Am on a water fast today and tomorrow with hot baths to try and sweat out toxins and to try and boost the immune system. Not sure if it will help ease the symptoms. Has anyone any advice on what else to do? Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strandsidemol

PostSubject: Re: Trying to ease painful symptoms   Thu May 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Hey Mooli

You could try the Lauracidin couple of us taking it now and has helped symptoms.
Know how you feel, its hurrendous and the frustration you will feel is intense. We need this cause and cure to be found asap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dantheman

PostSubject: Re: Trying to ease painful symptoms   Fri May 06, 2016 11:42 am

Lauracidin may help of IC is caused by viral, yeat or bacterial origin. There are many things you can do but you have to keep reading and researching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trying to ease painful symptoms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1