IC-BPS FORUM
Interstitial Cystitis Bladder Pain Syndrome discussion forum
CalendarCalendar  HomeHome  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

QUELL....it helped my pain!!..after 47 years of suicidal pain 24/7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IC Queen

PostSubject: QUELL....it helped my pain!!..after 47 years of suicidal pain 24/7   Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:42 am

Hello my fellow IC friends,
It has been awhile. Same old, same old. IC for 47 years, 24/7. Suicidal, but waiting to die naturally. Waited this long.     Then I tried QUELL.    As a bit of history, I used a $600 TENs unit in the 1980’s for a whole year and it never helped one bit. But I shelled out $250 for a QUELL in the late summer of 2017.

After a number of weeks I ran out of electrodes and couldn’t use it for a whole 24 hours. I became panicky and realized it was helping me. By ~ three months it reached what I now call status quo. It does not take away enough of the pain  BUT it helps enough that I can sleep, smile without being fake, and am no longer suicidal. I can read a whole book whereas before I could only concentrate on magazine articles. Once in awhile my pain escalates and I have noticed that it is due to inclement weather.

Please let me know if anyone has tried this. I read that it was developed at MIT. The folks on the QUELL site are helpful and courteous. But they didn’t give me false hope. That was great- have had enough of that. I hope it helps others. Fingers crossed. I have begun spreading the word even among my friends who have non IC pain.

All the best. Hope to hear back.
IC Queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile

QUELL....it helped my pain!!..after 47 years of suicidal pain 24/7
Page 1 of 1