IC-BPS FORUM
Interstitial Cystitis Bladder Pain Syndrome discussion forum
CalendarCalendar  HomeHome  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Found this thought people may be intereted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tina2

PostSubject: Found this thought people may be intereted   Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:34 am

http://aqxpharma.com/ they are trailing a possible new treatment AQX 1125

also these new treatments. https://www.ic-network.com/new-ic-treatments-currently-development/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi2016

PostSubject: Re: Found this thought people may be intereted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:26 am

Thanks for sharing Tina. It looks like the AQX-1125 product is to reduce the inflammatory response. That doesn't target the cause, so looks like a long-term, dependent medication. That's good for Aquinox Pharma.

I hope Prof Marshall and Dr Volikova find the CAUSE of the inflammation, so we can be cured and not saddled with another 'management' drug that keeps this vulnerable group of people dependent on Big Pharma so we can help line their pockets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina2

PostSubject: Re: Found this thought people may be intereted   Mon May 15, 2017 8:38 am

Andi2016 I understand your point, but until the Proff can find the cause, and a cure I need something to make life worth living. As I get older it is just getting worse and worse. Started with a Flare 5 days ago and I am still battling to get on top of it, nothing seems to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Found this thought people may be intereted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1